Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, July 03, 2009

zoo & still waiting


So we're still waiting. The past few days I have felt lots of contractions and a lot of back ache. Every night I start timing the contractions, prepare for a long night and then fall asleep. Only to wake up the next morning. Not that I'm complaining about the sleep. But it would be nice to have this baby here. Last night I had a hard time sleeping so maybe today will be the day. On Wednesday, Jamie and I took the kids to a park and walked around the trails and I think we walked at least 2 miles. Then yesterday my sister Sarah came and we went to the zoo and walked forever and I can tell its working as Joel keeps getting lower and lower. Sarah is here until Sunday morning so we're hoping this baby comes while she is here. Colin is loving his Ant Ant time and had so much fun showing her everything at the zoo. Brent is off for a long weekend and if we're not at the hospital today (which i hope we will be) we will be spending the day at the pool.

Cooling off in the fountains

Colin loves the snake house... Ant Ant not so much

Joey (what he calls every rooster) cock-a-doodled dooed FOREVER to Colin. I thought we'd never leave. Colin loved it! "Joey's talking to me!"

Colin and Ant Ant

1 comment:

tifi*cha cha* said...

come on baby, i know you can do it! your sling is on the way:) maybe just in time:) i remember the days before belle was born and wondering, is today the day? how exciting!