Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Poor unsuspecting boy

I was taking some pictures of Joel yesterday while he was wide-eyed and looking all around when I noticed a little fireman figure climbing up the boppy in the background towards Joel's head.Today T-Rex was placed just so Joel could stare at him. It didn't seem to faze him at all until T-Rex fell and his mouth was eating Joel's hand. The abuse already!But Colin has been a wonderful big brother. More than I could hope for. Our only problem now is that he wants to pick up the baby all the time and also tries to feed the baby little pieces of whatever he is eating. I think he already snuck in a few graham cracker crumbs. He loves being around the baby and wants to help and is a huge help to me. He is very patient when I'm taking care of Joel even when he wants mommy time at that moment too. I hope that patience continues! Today he helped give Joel a bath and when Joel is crying it seems right now that the minute Colin starts singing to him he calms down. And whenever Joel is awake Colin has to be right there with him playing with him. The flash is very bright in this picture but what a cute little face.

1 comment:

Bringing Up Boys said...

I absolutely love the first picture of the bunch! That face, that face...it's so adorable :).