Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, July 13, 2009

The past few days

We can't believe Joel is already 4 days old. The past few days have flown by. Joel finally decided to wake up and observe the world around him last night and thinks night time is a great time to play. Colin is enjoying being a big helper and I think is getting used to Joel around. He did enjoy having Joel sitting in the back of the car today which he didn't the whole way home from the hospital. He is very gentle with Joel and whenever Joel cries runs to him and says over and over "its ok I here" and usually Joel will stop crying. He also loves when Joel reaches out and touches him. I think they are going to be great friends. my parents enjoying their grandchildrencolin wore his firemans coat to joel's doctors apt.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Congratulations!!!

I love reading about your life! It's so fun to be able to keep up with you guys a little!

<3
Sam

Auntie Angela said...

I <3 that first picture with Brent. Sooooo cute! :) Hope little Joel isn't all grown up by the time I get to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brent and Abigail! So excited for you. Joel is such a cutie!

sarah said...

none of your boys are wearing clothes in the pic with grandparents :)

Jen said...

loving all the pictures!! :) hope you're doing well mama!