Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ma-Maa's visit

I do all my best sleeping during the day!Joel's reaction to bathtime

My mom just left and Brent has returned home. And we have wonderful news - Brent doesn't have to go to Charlottesville anymore! YAY!!! We are all so excited. This was his last week there. We had a great time with my mom being here. Colin absolutely loved it. I could always hear him giggling from anywhere in the house. He played firemen and firetrucks and really loved sitting at his project table as he calls it and doing mazes with Ma-Maa. It was really fun having my mom here and a huge help to me. And Joel loved all the cuddling and holding too. Colin is falling more in love with Joel each day. He wants to hold him all the time and doesnt like it when he sleeps. In fact at one point colin ran in from my room where the cradle was, told us Joel was waking up, ran back and Joel was indeed awake. Whether Colin woke him up or not we'll never know. When I took this picture I heard Colin telling Joel "I love you baby Joel"Being a big brother is awesome!

No comments: