Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Growing up


My boys are growing up...today Joel took 2 steps and Colin wanted to buy soap to wash his arm pits.  For Joel I hope its a one time thing and he forgets all about this walking business for a few more months.  We did try to see if he would do it again but he didn't have any balance or forgot how to do it.  (And really its Brent who is claiming the first steps. He was in our bedroom with Joel so since I didn't see it I'm not sure it should count! ha!) And for Colin lets hope this grooming continues.  Maybe he'll miss the smelly boy phase :)** Too late. I guess its inevitable. I saw Joel take a step this morning.

Joel also likes to point his finger and say "diss" to everything. its really cute


And a conversation with Colin:
Colin: Me told Ma-ma-maa that a boys job is to listen
Me:  Thats a great job to have. Whats a girls job?
Colin: To tell the boys what to do or how much time they have to do something.
Haha I think maybe I've been giving him the 5 minute warning a little too much lately :)

No comments: