Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 months

9 months.  Actually by now its 9.5 months.  How fast it goes. I wish 9 months of pregnancy can go as fast since that seems to go by SO SLOWLY.  But how can my baby be 9 months already?  I would like to slow it down a little bit.  We just got back from the doctor and his head grew a little - not a lot but enough to get out of the worry for the doctor. My sweet, laid back, go with the flow baby scratched and pinched the nurse when she was taking his measurements.  Then he smiled and made up with her afterwards - until she gave him his shots.  He is 29 inches (75%) and 18lbs (10%)  I am curious to see how he grows since Colin is so tall and skinny but at Joels age he was 75% for weight too.  Both boys are built like their dad.  But look at those legs.  Not one roll on them!  He is such a sweet boy, when he's not beating up the nurses.  Lately whenever I am sitting on the floor he will crawl over to my lap and come snuggle. He also loves to cover my face in slobbery kisses every morning and after nap time. I love it.

No comments: