Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Aquarium

Colin LOVES the dvd set Planet Earth.  He and Brent will watch it for hours.  They have also been staying up late and watching the Life series on Discovery Channel Sunday nights.  Colin's favorite parts are the underwater life.  He talks about sharks and whales all the time and will watch those parts over and over. So when I had a coupon for a buy one get one free admission to the Aquarium I decided to take the boys today.  (Really the price has gone up a lot since last year and I don't really think its worth the money even with all the new exhibits...) But Colin was super excited and he learned a lot so it was worth it to go. He talked nonstop about the sharks and fish we would see and all the questions about sharks that he wanted answers to (since mommy didn't know all the facts)  He even made his lunch to take with us and helped me make Joel's lunch too.  We stayed most of the day and had a great time.
Joel really wasn't as impressed as Colin. He has this expression on most of the time. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

i love Joel's expression. Why no pics of you in your prepregnancy shorts? Awesome that you can. I need help.... seriously. What is wrong with me? We need to talk on the phone more. I have vonage so it is free... again, what is my problem?