Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My friend Noah

This week we got to hang out with some great friends who moved away a year ago but are moving back.  I had actually been praying that they would move back since the day they left. All week Colin keeps telling me things like "mommy you know my friend Noah likes dandilions."  and just random facts about Noah. And i'm not even sure if Noah does actually like dandilions.   He is very excited because Noah is moving back here in a month.  WOO HOO!!!! I can't even begin to say how excited we are all for the whole family to move back here.  Colin and Noah are the same age and Joel and Nathan are a few months apart.   And they have Adah who is in the middle but she can hold her own with all these boys.  I just love Laura, their mom, and can't wait to have them back.  The only bad thing is that somehow when I told Colin that Noah was moving closer and he could see him all the time, he got it in his head that our neighbors are moving so Noah can move his house next to us.  Every day he keeps telling me that our neighbors are still here and keeps wondering when they are going to leave. Maybe once he sees Noah's new house he'll forget about wanting him next door :)


2 comments:

k.oldt said...

love the pirate costume!

Julie said...

how exciting. I am so thankful for this for you. It is something I long for!!! We still need to catch up on the phone now that the wedding is over :)