Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Organization

This was Joel's room this afternoon.  In the middle of getting out his summer clothes and putting away winter clothes I decided to redo his whole closet.  Move his dresser into Colin's room since its bigger than the one Colin has, put shelves back Joel's closet and move Colins old dresser to the garage for now.  It has taken a few days and much longer than I thought.  Mainly because its fun for me to get out all of Colins old clothes and also sad to put away all of Joels tiny clothes :) And also because the only time I have to work on Joel's room is when he's awake.  And Joel is a big helper.  Pulling everything off the shelves, rearranging my piles, getting everything out of the storage bins :)  He wanted to be in the midst of it all until I think he got overwhelmed. 
So he left.  And then I was able to finish and I wish I had a picture of what it looks like now but its all clean and there are just a few things left to sort and put away. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

lol, I have sooo many faces of Jasper like that during ANY project because he wants to "help" or doesn't like his restrictions! So cute.

Sarah said...

That's often how I feel when I get in the middle of a project and the place is a mess too Joel!