Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Soccer Game

Today we went to Colin's 2nd soccer game. After the last game we weren't sure if he'd play but he was SO excited and couldn't wait. Colin scored 4 goals and assisted in a lot more. It was really cute to watch and his team is starting to get how to play as a team and at least both teams this time knew which goal to go towards :)  Colin would do this little dance after he scored that was so cute.  He would also make a great goalie because he dove for the ball at the end to block the other team from getting a goal.  I think the cutest thing they do at the end is have all the parents line up and make a tunnel for the kids to run through.  The kids LOVE it and went through it maybe 3 times today grinning the whole time.
Then we went to our friends 1st birthday part this afternoon. Colin ran around at the playground and got to climb the mountain and roll down (mt. trashmore... still a weird concept for me to think he was playing on trash...) But the weather was perfect and a great way to spend the afternoon.  Joel loves Samantha (the birthday girl) and had a fun time eating cake and playing too. After watching the birthday girl eat cake Joel kept reaching for the icing on my plate too.  He's going to be ready in a few months for his birthday

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yah Colin, that is so fun. I wish I could have been there to watch.

I know what you mean about Mt. Trashmore. It was a long time before I truly realized what I was "playing on" as a kid....