Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, September 28, 2009

wish we could stop time

This little boy is growing up way too fast. Its hard to believe he will be 3 months next week. He is the sweetest baby and has the greatest smile that melts your heart. We all fight to be the one to hold him. Especially his big brother. Joel is learning how to play with toys although he spends most of his day watching his big brother play. Sometimes its almost like he's trying to figure out how he can do what Colin is doing. He's already trying to keep up. Joel loves to talk to my baby doll Pam. She will hold his attention forever and he loves to smile and talk to her. We really do need to get a video of it. And he also talks to the giraffe on his wall. Says the same thing every day every time I feed him since the rocker is right there. Wish I knew what it was.This morning I put Joel down to play while I finished getting dressed and came back to see Colin had turned his chair in the opposite direction. He told me he wanted to watch baby Joel play. Everything Joel does is fascinating to Colin. Its a mutual admiration right now. And Joel likes to say "mah-a-ma' when he's tired and Colin is convinced he says mama. I'm not arguing that one :) My boys are genuises :) And these babies are growing so fast. RJ and Lucy came over this morning to play and Joel looks like he's flexing his muscles for Lucy. Lucy in typical girl fashion isn't paying attention at all :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

love the last part "she isn't paying any attention... or something like that while Joel is flexing his muscles... ha ha. Love the fact they are getting along. Eli used to always say "mommy when will Jasper grow up, he isn't getting big fast enough, I want to play with him."