Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, September 14, 2009

2 months

We just got back from the doctor today for Joel's 2 month checkup. Where has the time gone. I still can't believe time is going so fast. Joel wasn't too happy to get a few shots but Colin held his hand the whole time. I really love our doctor. He loves the Lord and also has 7 kids so he has seen everything. Its also nice to see the same doctor each time since we were at the university hospital with Colin and never saw the same doctor twice. Colin likes going too and with his curly hair gets all the nurses attention already. So here are Joel's stats. I would write Colin's down and then forget where I put them. But if I remember right Joel is taller now than Colin was at this age but he doesn't weigh as much. So we will see how it all ends up. Oh but the doctor said that Joel will have brown eyes like Colin. They are still blue but with a lot of dark green in them and he said that means they will turn brown. He's the expert I guess but with both Brent and I having brown eyes its not a huge surprise.

12.12lbs - 50% for weight
24 inches long - 90% for height
15 cm head circumference - less than 50%

Growing like a weed and such a happy boy who loves to smile, coo and be cuddled all day. Which we gladly do :) I hope that doesn't change. We just love this little guy.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten and how much he has grown. Thank you so much that you can look for costumes for Eli... anything Star wars, pirate, etc... he would love!!! Thanks. I cannot wait to see you and semd time with you!