Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Carpet fun

Today the boys and I were playing in Colin's room this afternoon. Colin was reading a puzzle book to Joel and Joel was fascinated by the carpet in Colin's room.
Joel wouldn't stop staring at the carpet. At first I thought maybe the bright shapes and colors were what kept his attention.Then I noticed he was picking fuzz from the carpet
Joel would complain when I turned him over on his back to give his neck a break so I kept him on his tummy.
Then the boys played and talked together for a long time. So fun and a glimpse into the days to come with them playing together more and more.

2 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

that is really funny! Joel has such a hilarious baby stare. I learn so much about my kids though this blog. Pretty funny huh!

Brent

Julie said...

lol, Brent's comment cracks me up! I love that my boys play together!!!! Seriously, it is super fun...but Eli is always asking when Jasper is going to grow up... I laugh when he asks that...which he does A LOT