Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

what a week

Yesterday I got pulled over... Today Colin puked all over the back of the car.  I dont think we're going anywhere tomorrow.

(and it wasn't for speeding.  I'm still not sure why I got pulled over - the officer was yelling at me for blocking traffic but I wasn't. I was trying to merge into traffic that was stopped because of the downtown tunnel.  A car was letting me in when the officer pulled me over onto the painted median and then got in trouble because I crossed the solid white line.  The officer scared the boys, made me cry and then gave me a warning " well just don't do it again" and stopped traffic himself to let me back in) 

(and today was so pathetic. Colin projectile vomited in the back seat and I gave him a jacket to wipe himself up but he said he was fine and left the puke all over his face. so not only did i have to think about cleaning up the mess but had  to see his disgusting face each time I looked back to see how he was doing. poor thing)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry. Hope tomorrow is better. I had a whole month of days like that and its not fun.

When I got to the part about Colin and the puke all over his face it made me laugh. My poor boy! But funny. Hope he's feeling better

k.oldt said...

oh my goodness abigail, talk about a bad day, hoping today is better, miss you