Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dessert Murder Mystery

Last night our community group had a Dessert Murder Mystery night.  It was so much fun. Earlier in the week we got our characters. I was Pepper Keegrip, a television producer who liked to sing everything and Brent was Bill Shananagan, an obnoxious NFL coach.  haha fit him perfectly I thought :)  The fun part was the person who delivered our characters rang our doorbell, and then when I opened the door they sped off in their car so we didn't know who did it. 
 We had to come masked and the boys had fun picking out masks for us. 
And this is just to show my dress. Sarah got it for me marked down to $3.  Isn't she amazing?  She can find some great deals. 
There were several rounds where we had to mingle and find out all we could about each other.  Everyone stayed in character the entire night which made it really fun.  We had different clues we were supposed to bring up in our conversations.  Before each round we would take a few minutes and read our cards. 
And at the last round the ghost of the deceased came walking in and we had to figure out who did it.  For a few minutes at the end I thought I might have been the murderer but I'm glad to say it wasn't me.  Even though he was my arch enemy :) 
It was really fun and we just love this group of people. 
We were out really late and came home to this:
 Ant Ant and Joel snuggled up fast asleep. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

love that dress, she did a great job finding it. And that looks like so much fun, I love the masks the boys picked out. They rock! I cannot wait to see you! Love you julie

k.oldt said...

looks like so much, what a great time!