Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

two

My sweet little boy is growing up so fast. (I think I will always say that. Its going by way too fast)
He tries to do everything like his big brother which makes him seem so much older than 19 months.
Joel has learned to count to two.  He will tell you that he has "due eyes," "due hands," "due shoes." He even saw two hats on the floor and pointed and said "due hats." His latest fascination is with puzzles.  Not the baby ones - the big ones.  He'll concentrate and work on it for a long time.  I'm amazed at how good he is. 
We still can't leave him alone in a room for very long.
 One of my favorite things is how he takes me by the finger and leads me somewhere so he can show me something or just have me with him at all times.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks too old in the first picture. Although I would like time to go by a little faster this year :) So the job and HAIR will be resolved

k.oldt said...

he reminds me so much of colin in the first pic