Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Day

 Transformers. Or "more-more" as Joel calls them
 Coloring.  They made their own Iron Man drawings. They called them Iron Man because there are iron man stamps all over their people.  I think I need to work on my face drawings :)
 Joel wanted to pee on the potty.  Nothing came out but he was very proud of himself. 
 Contemplating what they could do with the cushions on top of the ottoman.
 It didn't take long for them to come up with this. 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't you love boys?! Seriously...they're so much fun. I've often wanted to get on the couch and jump up and down on the cushions, too. Hey, maybe I will. If you can't beat 'em...join 'em!

Hope you're having a great week!

sarah said...

Your day is more fun then my day!