Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, March 18, 2011

A genius

Its no secret I have the smartest boys.  At least I think so.  But my 20 month old can find Waldo.  Or Wah-wah as he calls him.  Colin loves Wheres Waldo books and will spend hours looking at them.  So Joel figured he should join in and now they look at them together. 
 Its amazing how fast Joel can find him.  I just tried to post a video but it wasn't loading.  There is one page that has stumped Joel and its funny to hear him say "wah-wah are you?  wah-wah hiding."
And sometime he just wants the book to himself so he will lay on top of it so that it prevents his older brother from finding wah-wah first. 
 
Another thing Joel is obsessed with are puzzles.  He will spend all day with two of our puzzle books and taking it apart and then putting it back together.  From the time he woke up today until right before bedtime he only wanted to do his puzzles. 

My smart boy. 

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Now you need to get Colin into the "I Spy" series. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to a bookstore. It is fun for the whole family. Some are very hard. Photographs with objects in them - like find 5 pine cones, etc.

Natalie said...

What a Smarty Pants! So cute that he lays on the book...I think I'll try that around my house. Just lay on top of whatever I don't want anyone to touch :). Hope you're having a great week!