Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Marriage

This sweet boy wants to marry me when he grows up.  He loves to tell me how when he gets older he will ask my parents for a ring and then marry me.  (He always says parents - never grandpa and ma-ma-maa.  I'm not sure he thinks they are my parents - they are his grandpa and ma-ma-maa) But he gets so tickled over the fact that he will marry me and has been telling me for weeks now.  He ignores the fact that I am already married to his dad.  He always tells me that after he gets the ring from my parents he will tell me how beautiful I am and make me feel special every day.  His wife will be lucky lady :) 

When you ask Joel who he is going to marry he always says Ant Ant.  Always. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that Joel wants to marry me. My sweetheart

Colin is going to make a girl really happy one day... we will make sure she's good enough for him!

k.oldt said...

that is just too cute

Sarah said...

I also like the new layout!