Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving day

Thanksgiving day we went to my parents house and had pork roast (Brent married into a family that only likes turkey once during the holidays. I like pork roast much better than turkey so I was happy!) My grandparents were there and Brents dad came down too. For Colin the day looked like this:And ended like this:He played hours and hours of football outside. It was mainly my sisters and I playing and having Colin blow his whistle and tell the rest of us where to go. He was a little biased as he kept giving the ball to Ant Ant (sarah). But it was fun and we enjoyed our second thanksgiving dinner. Can't have too much pumpkin pie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He only wanted Ant Ant to make touchdowns - great kid!