Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"me hair"

As most of you know I LOVE Colin's curls. I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped in the store by strangers telling me never cut his hair. (which I agree as well) And when its humid outside it curls up so nice. However, lately the curls are getting out of control. And even I can admit they needed a little trimming. It does make me sad though because each time I trim his hair I'm always afraid the curls wont come back. The other day I was trying to comb his hair and he had a clump that was so matted in the back that I decided to trim it a little. He was brushing his teeth - which is now his new obsession. He'll go in the bathroom and brush for hours if we'd let him. I think he just likes to eat the toothpaste. But he was so busy brushing that I thought I could get a few snips in without him noticing. I took the scissors and cut off some hair in his back. "ME HAIR" "ME HAIR" is what he started screaming and got down and grabbed the clump I put in the trashcan and asked me to glue it back. So I pretended to and he was satisfied....Until the other day. I was combing his hair. And he grabbed the comb, gave me a look and took a strand of his hair that was on the comb and tried to put it back on his head. I don't think the rest of his hair will get trimmed for a long time.Colin watching the Christmas parade. He loved it. There were 5 bands in the paradeWhat do you do when its in the 60s in December? make mud pies... in my good pot. Not sure how that happened but he had a great time doing it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that sweatshirt he is wearing at the parade???

Bringing Up Boys said...

Those curls are definitely adorable :).

Julie said...

so cute and love the hair... those curls are awesome

Anonymous said...

Sarah I agree. Whats with that sweatshirt?
Hopefully Santa will bring him some new clothes!
Dad(BaPa)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny. No way is that a WVU sweatshirt. Its the Charlie Brown signature zigzag shirt. Abigail, that last picture with the mud pies is so you. There are several pictures around that you have that exact expression.