Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, July 09, 2012

Dinosaur museum

Last weekend Brent took Colin on a Daddy/Son trip with some good friends of ours.  Colin was beyond excited and Joel was feeling a little left out.  So I took Joel to the living museum to see the dinosaurs.  We left Norah with Ma-ma-maa.  I think Joel was the most excited about the fact that it was just him and mommy - norah was staying home.  Unfortunately the dinosuars were a little too real for my little boy.  He kept telling me "get me" which means pick him up.  He did love the ones behind glass that were suppossed to be the underwater dinos.  Overall it was a fun morning with just my Joel. 
And then we went back to Grandpa and Ma-ma-maa's house where he entertained us all and then crashed hard later.  He was asleep before we got out of the driveway. 
Brent and Colin were gone all weekend and it was amazing how easy it seem now with just a 3 year old and newborn. 

No comments: