Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 months

 Norah is 4 months old today. Its been a long day filled with talking to insurance, doctors, patient advocates. We're in a battle with the insurance who has no refused to cover her hospital bill.  So I haven't been able to write anything until tonight but was reminded all day that God knew exactly when we would get Norah.  She is worth it all and more.  We always wanted 2 boys and a girl - in that order and I'm still overcome most days when I look at my beautiful children - 2 boys and a girl in the exact order we would've choosen. 

 Norah is just the sweetest thing. Its sad she is growing up so fast but its also fun to see her discover things. The other day we were playing in her room and I was holding her toy and trying to help her grab it and she didnt want to have anything to do with her rattle.  She wanted the boys dinosaur.  She's already trying to lunge for the legos - life will get really busy once she is mobile.   She is also being interested in our food and tries to get it whenever I eat.
 She still doesnt like being on her back or stomach but she still loves to sit up.  She is my constant companion.  She is just happy being on my hip all day.  I think she's going to be my little shadow since she wants to always be where I am at all times.  Love it.  I'm not complaining although it does mean every things takes a lot longer. 
 Norah is still a big snuggler. And really so patient.  She gets dragged everywhere and doesnt complain.
 Our pretty girl.  Colin calls her his pretty girl all the time. 
 Such a sweet face. 
 Words can't describe how much we love this girl. 
 I love this picture even though its blurry and she's not looking, she is still our little baby. Kind of puts her size in perspective. 
 And this picture is just life around here.  My crazy Joel - tongue out and doing pretty ears to Norah.

4 comments:

DadG said...

That bed keep shrinking

DadG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DadG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.oldt said...

I cannot believe you guys are still fighting over the insurance, I am so sorry that stinks. And, like you have all the time in the world with three kids to be on the phone all day. On another note, Happy 4 months Norah, she is so pretty!