Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Big girl bed

 Norah has been sleeping in her car seat in the cradle ever since maybe the second night home.  I just lean over and rock the cradle at night if she starts stirring.  We finally put her in her own bed this past week. It was a little bittersweet for me.  My baby is growing up.  She isn't sleeping as well but each night gets better. We were afriad if she slept much longer in the car seat she would never sleep in her crib.  And really who wouldn't want to fall alseep under these lights:

My friend Clemma made them for my baby shower and I brought them home.  They are beautiful and it makes the room so cozy at night.
And I love her crib bedding that my mom made for her.  One of these days I need to take a picture of everything people made for her (a wreath for the door, bow holder, quilt, bumpers, hair bows, blankets) a lot of love went into getting ready for Norah. 

1 comment:

molly said...

That looks SO cozy! I want those lights in my room :)