Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Butler

 


Last night my cousin William got married to a very lovely girl named Katie. It was a beautiful wedding and I have more pictures to post but I felt that Joel’s thoughts should be written down in its own post. 

First all week Joel has been asking why he had to wear fancy clothes. He informed me multiple times when he gets married we can all wear athletic shorts and T-shirts. (Norah on the other hand has been carefully planning her outfit for weeks) 

Then when we were getting dressed he put on the vest (which I think he looked very handsome in) He looked at himself in the mirror and exclaimed that he looked like a butler! I actually think that sealed the deal for him to actually wear the vest. He was thrilled to look like a butler.

After the ceremony was over and we were walking into the building Joel gave us his pros and cons list of looking like a butler.

Pro: It has the word butt in it

Pro: Butlers get paid

Con: If there is going to be a murder it’s always the butler who did it! 




No comments: