Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, September 11, 2020

Beach days

We didn’t make it to the beach as much as I thought we would but we had a few families we would meet for some fun beach days. 
 The bay sunsets never disappoint 








For Christmas I got a paddle board so that has been a fun addition.





We made it to Yorktown beach a few times. That’s my favorite place to paddle board. 

Getting ice cream at first landing beach looks a lot different this year.







If the kids want to go far on the paddle board I have them wear a life jacket. I think we are the only ones wearing life jackets on our paddle boards but do you see Colin? He’s inside the black circle. I don’t worry about them and they have the freedom to go as far as they want. So they prefer wearing the life jacket.









Ant Ant joined us at Yorktown beach too. 

We hope to get a few more beach days in this year before winter. 




 

No comments: