Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, September 24, 2020

5k

Back in March when we had nothing to do Colin started running with me a few times a week. He started out only running once around our small neighborhood but now we are up to 6 miles. It’s been fun having a running buddy to talk to as we run. Even when I’m dying because he sets the pace at a much faster run than I’m used to. But we are getting faster every week. 

I ran the Oscar Smith 5k last year and signed up the entire family to run it virtually this year. Joel and Brent trained together at night. 

Holly and I have been running together every Sunday since March which has been greatly needed for my sanity! So we decided to run the race virtually together. 

Norah and Emeline biked it and set a pretty fast pace.


Hollys parents were at the finish line with ribbon. We then took all the kids to Rita’s for Italian ice. The next morning Norah slept until almost 10am! All that biking wore her out. 

Instead of medals they mailed us masks which are actually more useful than a medal. 



No comments: