Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bike night

Tonight Brent was working late and it was too nice of a day to stay inside so I figured out how to get the kids bikes in my car and off we went to the botanical gardens for their bike night. The kids can ride all over their paths and not have to worry about cars. 

We stopped by chick fil a to grab food for our picnic. Joel has been eating a chicken sandwich instead of a kids meal lately but tonight he told me he wanted a kids meal nuggets. "Because sometimes when I eat a chicken sandwich....(big sigh)...I get bored" 


We biked for a few miles (Norah of course wanted to be held 30 minutes into the night so I got my workout holding her and pushing her bike) 

When we got back to the car I asked the kids if they had fun and Joel, who had been loving it and pointing out all the birds and flowers and going in and under bushes which he loves to always do, quickly replied "no, I like staying HOME." Oh Joel! 

Now to get a bike rack so Brent and I can ride around with the kids too. 

No comments: