Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Green Ninja

 Colin wanted to be the green ninja this year.  He's been talking about it all summer.  And was very specific about how it was to be made.  Thankfully my mom took over and made an amazing costume. He did have several phone converstaions with her that lasted hours and I'm glad she understood what he was saying.  I've already had people come up to me asking where I bought it.  Colin proudly tells everyone his Ma-ma-maa' made it.  And has told me numerous times not everyone has a Ma-ma-maa' who makes costumes.  The first helmet was papermache but after a few times wearing it it ripped so she made the new one out of duct tape.  We had our church's annual chili cookoff this weekend and the kids dressed up, then this friday we have a school trunk or treat and then on hallooween we are going to a Holy Ghost Weiner Roast with friends :)  And then I'm sure I'll still have a green ninja running around.  (She made Joel a blue ninja costume too)



No comments: