Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, October 22, 2012

7 months

Baby girl turned 7 months this weekend. I almost missed it. For some reason in my head I thought she wasn't turning 7 months until november.  Maybe because she is already growing up way to fast.  She started crawling last week.  And then this past weekend started pulling up on things.  The first time she did it, I was on the computer and Brent told me to turn around. She had pulled herself up on the exersaucer and was so proud of herself.  I told Brent to knock her down - not to let her do that stuff yet (jokingly of course) but Joel came in the room at that moment, looked at Norah and Boom! knocked her down.  Oh joel.   
She also got her first tooth last week.  And is sleeping much better.  Last night she got up once.  Lets hope this continues but I can feel 3 more teeth almost ready so lets hope those aren't as painful.  She is still very much attached to mommy.  I dont mind.  I know it wont last forever.
She is getting into everything.  And she isn't as innocent as she seems. As you can see in the bottom picture she is trying to figure out how to get the box of legos that are under the bed. 
Norah is starting to hold her own with Joel who desperately wants to wrestle with her like he does his Bubba.  I think the boys might be in for it soon.  I can just picture her chasing the boys with a nerf gun wearing a frilly dress. 
I go back and forth between desperatly wanting another baby to being competely overwhelmed by the 3 kids that I do have.  I'm not sure what the future holds but Norah is such a wonderful baby to end on if thats what happens.  Norah, your name means light and you are definitely the light of all of our lives. I dont know of another girl who is more adored by her brothers or her parents.  We love you sweet girl.  You are our pretty girl as Colin calls you and get more beautiful each and every day. 

1 comment:

k.oldt said...

I think being a Mommy military or not is the hardest job in the world. I hope you get some rest soon!