Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, December 24, 2011

 Growing up I always loved looking at all the presents and trying to guess what was in each of them.  Didn't matter if they were mine or not.  It was just fun to guess. Colin may look just like his daddy but he is a lot like me.  He likes to sit under the tree and "inspect" the gifts that have been appearing this week.  The other day he excitedly told Joel to come into the front room with him and he was going to tell him how he knew one of their gifts was a book.
 Joel just likes to lay on the gifts and look up at the lights. Or the toys he's stashed in there.  So far we've had to take out a musket, little people, lego men, a light sabre and probably other toys that Joel has thrown into the tree.  His new "game" to play with Colin is to take the heads and helmets off Bubba's Lego men and then go throw them into the tree. He thinks its great.  Colin not so much....
 Colin talked me into letting him give me his gift today since Christmas is tomorrow. He said he was going to burst and tell me if I didn't open it today. So I did.  And the look on his face while I was opening it was worth it.  Its a heart shaped necklace with the word mom in the middle.  I love it.  And I love this boy.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: