Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

 Merry Christmas.  We had a fun filled day yesterday and today are enjoying our gifts and relaxing.  The boys slept until 7:30 and I think Colin would've slept longer but Joel woke him up saying "bubba christmas presents" and that got Colin out of bed.  (and the kids didn't really sleep late.  Brent ended up in bed with Joel that night and I brought Colin in bed with me after having him wheezing most of the night so I could keep an eye on him)  
 They both helped the other open their stockings and had fun seeing what was in them.  Then we started opening presents.  
This was brents favorite gift we gave Colin. 
 I dont think he realized how long it would take to put together :)  And I must add that Brent didn't think we should get it at first but I talked him into it and I think Brents played with it more than the boys! 

 Even my grandpa checked it out - I think Colin is telling him how it works. 
 I dont think Batman or Captain Rex have been any cuter. 
Then we went over to my parents to open more presents and then after that went to my grandparents for more Christmas.  It was fun enjoying family, grandparents, cousins, sisters, uncles, aunts.  James used to be Davy Crockett for YEARS!  It brings back many memories of my brother.  Colin loves it. I didn't do very well taking pictures in the afternoon. But I just love this video I took of Colin yesterday.

 This video is priceless.  Since we left right after to go see family he didn't get a chance to open it.  This morning at 6am I heard Colin say "Daddy its Lego time"

No comments: