Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jamestowne

 We spent the last day of 2011 at Jamestown with my dad and Uncle Jeff.  The weather was beautiful.  We couldn't ask for a better day.  It was a lot of fun.  The last time I had been was 9 years ago when Brent and I were dating.  I took him there since he had never been and if I remember right that weekend is the weekend Brent claims he knew he wanted to marry me.  It was the first time he came home with me to meet the whole family so it must've been a good visit (although I think thats also the weekend Mary got the flu for the first time and was throwing up everywhere...somehow my charm must've overcome that memory! haha)


 The cannon was a big hit.


Brent got into the cannon too.  While Jeff and Dad were looking at all the historical parts we were near the cannon.



  The kids had fun running around and both were asleep five minutes into our drive home.  Colin wanted to watch the historical video so we stayed and did that and while he wanted to go see the glass blowing again, he was asleep before we got there so we kept driving. 

A fun day. A great way to end the year.

1 comment:

Uncle Jeff said...

Brent has his "Angry Bird" face and is pointing to the pigs for the boys to shoot!