Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute troublemaker

Making 'Snow'
Digging in the dirt
Emptying his sock drawer
Picking 'green balls'

Even though I'm vacuming several times a day now or cleaning just to discover it was all in vain - these things make me smile.  Its fun to watch Joel discover the fun in making styrofom snow or emptying drawers.  He is so proud of himself.  I just can't leave him alone in a room too long :) Although look at his face in the last picture.  I think he picked that green tomato on purpose just to get to Brent.  haha.

2 comments:

Sabasue said...

these are such cute mischievous pictures!

Julie said...

Abby, you have such a good attitude... I need to be around you for it to rub off on me :) I love that last picture. I have so many of those like that with Jasper! Awesome. And that one of him emptying the sock drawer reminds me of Colin... precious