Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dirt

I read this article this morning.  Joel is going to be one happy, healthy kid :) Since he's walking he doesnt do it as much - unless he notices a new dirt pile and then he has to try it.  Whole handfuls - same thing with sand at the beach.  I think he's stopped eating the sand out of the sandbox for now.  But I think there is nothing better than seeing kids sit in dirt and play in it.  Colin and Joel are always so happy and just love being outside looking for bugs, digging in the dirt, making mud.  A few extra baths and laundry is worth it. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

that is awesome, glad you are encouraged. I love simplemom. I haven't read much lately in blogs, except for friends when I have the time... so it was fun to read. Joel will be one smart, happy guy :)