Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, June 11, 2010

graduation

I found my graduation cap the other day and Colin and Joel have been playing with it. This picture almost scares me because its not to hard for me to picture what Colin will look like wearing his cap and gown in a short 14 years.

Every day Colin makes me laugh with the imagination he has and the crazy things he says. Its also fun to see the world through his eyes. I can't wait to experience life through Joel once he starts talking too.  One day after trying to get a splinter out of colin's hand we were playing a game and he rubbed my legs and then exclaimed "mommy you have lots of splinters on your legs!!!"  No Colin - mommy just needs to shave.

And then last night after talking to him about possibly cutting his hair.  He refused and said "I want to have daddy long leg hair!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

he is amazing with that imagination~! So fun