Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Arrr Matey!

Tonight we went over to the Burley's house for dinner and had a great time seeing Angela's extended family that we hadn't seen since their wedding. (Angela is my sister-in-law) Colin LOVES pirates and we play pirates all the time so he was VERY excited when we arrived to find this in their backyard.Colin and Benjamin had a blast playing in the pirate ship and then went into the pool where Colin swam around for almost 2 hours I think. Afterwards these two curly haired boys shared cake.
And where was Joel while we were being invaded by pirates? This is what Joel was doing all night and was very content in everyone's arms.We wish James and Angela could've been there but it was fun hanging out with Angela's family. But I must say, James and Angela have the three cutest nephews I have ever seen.

3 comments:

Auntie Angela said...

I must say I do have the most adorable 3 nephews ever! :) Glad you could go to the BBQ! Wish I could have been there!

Bringing Up Boys said...

That is one AWESOME pirate ship if I do say so myself. Any idea where they purchased it from?

Brent and Abigail said...

BJ's - i think they said it was on sale...i wish they made them adult sized :)