Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, August 28, 2009

More fountain fun

Yesterday we went back to Waterside for some more Fountain Fun. This time Jamie, Benjamin and Vera came with us. Colin loved it again and we stayed for 3 hours! I was only planning on being there an hour and half at the most. But he loved it. Benjamin loved the water too and would randomly start dancing - so cute. Joel complained about being hot and then fell asleep for the rest of the time in the stroller. They have the fountains on until the end of September so we will definitely be going back.
Aren't these boys cute. They ran around for a while holding hands.
The fountains turned off (They go in cycles and turn off every so often)
I still see some water in there mommy! (at this point i was waiting for the water to go back on at any second)
What a sad face. This time they were off for about 10 minutes and I was excited because then we could go home but right as I got Colin dried off and in the stroller they turned back on for another hour. So we stayed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

ahh America, I miss those... ELi loved them when we were back...I wish they had them here, you got great shots!