Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, August 20, 2009

mailbox surprises

This week Colin and Joel received some fun surprises in the mail. My friend Leah made these for the kids. A boppy cover and a crayon holder for Colin. Aren't they amazing? Colin has taken his crayon holder everywhere and loves to sit there and take each crayon out line them up on his table and then put them back. Leah and Ryan live in NJ with their two beautiful kids. Leah is so talented. And she not only sews but she and Ryan have turned their little ranch house into a two story colonial. Brent and I look at their website all the time to get inspired and dream :) Thank you Leah!
And in other news I just found out I have a fractured tailbone. Its still painful for me to sit so I asked the doctor about it when I went to my checkup. And she said that its most likely a fractured tailbone since she didnt see any bruising and I have to wait a month and if it doesnt get better then I have to go see another doctor. Who knew you could fracture tailbones during labor? So I'm hoping it gets better soon. I was excited about getting back into running and will have to wait a little longer for that. I think Sarah might beat me this time in the 8k we're running in November. But we'll see...
At least this little guy is worth it.

2 comments:

Bringing Up Boys said...

That Crayon holder is simply adorable! Hope your tailbone heels quickly... don't go shaking those tail feathers for awhile now ya hear ;).

Julie said...

those are soooo cool! I have seen them online and wanted to make them...I just need to do it... ha ha