Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

our little decorator

The other day I walked into the room and Colin had his tape measure out measuring furniture. I quickly grabbed the camera. He's pretty good at measuring the right parts - now we just have to work on his numbers. Brent just shakes his head when I walk into a room and start measuring. In fact, while Colin was napping today I rearranged the guest bedroom since I thought of a new way to place furniture :)

By the way this couch used to be a light pine color with green cushions. I stained it black and recovered the cushions. Makes a huge difference. Now I just need to find some pillows to go on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The couch looks amazing!! :) Very modern...I <3 it!

Julie said...

you did a great job with the couch!

Nystral Djo said...

i love the pattern on that couch! good job. very ikea ;)

Bringing Up Boys said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I'm a total sucker for black and white stuff. You know Ikea has a whole bunch of black and white sofa/pillow stuff you might want to checkout, if you weren't planning on making them yourself!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Mary