Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Destiny comes to visit

This past weekend my friend Destiny came to visit from West Virginia. The last time I had seen her was in WV when we were moving our stuff out. And I think its been a year since Brent had seen her. We love Destiny and she is so much fun to be around. The weather was beautiful so we went down to the beach - of course. Colin is getting to be such a beach bum and loves to go and play in the sand and the water. We tried to go to Cape Henry Lighthouse but once we passed through the first initial inspection they had to search our car at the second inspection - and apparently our car registration ran out. Who knew Fort Story was so monitored by the military. We haven't made it to the DMV here yet and I think Colin and I will be going Monday. We didn't get a ticket thankfully but we couldn't go see the lighthouse. I was sure we had until March to renew but I guess I was wrong. We had a lot of fun anyways. Brent and I watched TWO movies with Destiny this weekend. Its been a long time since we were able to watch a movie from start to finish but our little man is sleeping until 8am now and makes staying up much easier. We loved having her here are sad she had to go back to West Virginia. Come back again "nit ney"

3 comments:

Destiny said...

believe me, I'll be back when I can! I loved going down there to visit, it was a wonderful time. Thanks again for having me!

Love you guys!

destiny

Anonymous said...

Ha! A military base with military security! ;) We can go visit the lighthouse when we are home if you want to! It's a tad bit easier to get on when you have a sticker! :)

Always, Angela

Beth said...

OH how fun! :)