Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, October 12, 2008

art time



Colin LOVES to paint. He prefers painting people when we paint walls in our house. But he does like to paint on paper. He doesn't really like to color with crayons - paints and watercolors hold his attention better. He was so cute painting with these brushes I got that I had to take some pictures. These brushes are great since its got the paint and the brush all in one. You just have to squeeze the handle and paint goes into the brush. Makes painting SO much easier to clean up now. He brought one of his paintings to my mom this week. One was so good we framed it. He is so proud of his paintings and likes to tell me what each one of them are. For example the other day he painted a rake, horse, and slide. And amid the paint splotches you could really see where he was getting those. Brilliant. What a smart boy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so jealous, I wish Eli loved to paint, I am always trying to get him to paint and he says "mom, it is too messy." Can you believe that? From a boy! Wow.

What fun you had with your friend at the beach... I am so jealous. I miss VA Beach, not sure if you know this, but I grew up there and my dad still lives 2 blocks from there.