Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas came early

Christmas came early this year for Colin as my uncle brought down this kitchen set and cash register and also all the toys in the shelves that you see. The kitchen set used to be my little sister's. Colin loves it all and has had so much fun playing all morning. His favorite thing is to run the cash register - beep-beep-beep-beep is all I hear. He also likes to make coffee and put water in the coffee maker and then drinking it. Last night when we got home he was enjoying playing with it when I told him "Colin its time for bed. Lets clean up your toys." He said "Oh... wait" and runs into the kitchen, points at the clock and says "time for play" Sorry kid - if only the clocks worked that way.

2 comments:

Julie said...

so funny... smart kiddo! He lucked out! Eli would love that kitchen set!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! he finally got my kitchen set!
I want to come play with it
~Mary