Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Regis comes to town


Regis and the "fish" he caught (Colin loved it)

This past weekend, Re-Re came to visit. He and Brent have been friends for I think 25/26 years. Our prayer is that Colin can find a friend like Regis. As Brent likes to say, Regis was the brother he never had and they have been really close I think most of their lives. So I'm glad they could get away together. Brent had been looking forward to it for a long time. They had planned on going camping but instead with the rain went down to Kitty Hawk and stayed in a nice warm/dry hotel. Roughing I'm sure! Colin ADORES Re-Re and in fact keeps waking up in the mornings asking if Re-Re was coming to play. It was really fun having him here and we hope he can come again soon. Regis is a professional photographer now and took some pictures of our little boy and also some great family pictures. (I was secretly hoping he would take some of Colin) Some of you will be getting some for Christmas presents but here is a sneak peak of his talents and our handsome Colin. I tried to figure out how to do a slide show on this thing but my computer skills are limited so here are some of our favorites. I love them all. Regis was able to capture Colin's personality in every picture. Makes me tear up looking at each of them. I would love to frame every one. If you would like to check out some of his other pictures - here is his website, Regis Vogt Photography.

My handsome boys The man in action (as you can tell from the quality of the other pictures - I took this one)

It was tempting to put up more but I'm going to leave the rest for the family to see at Christmas when Colin gives his annual picture to everyone. But here are two more great ones... like father, like son! Notice how they both walk.....Colin has a grumpy look on his face since we had to leave the playground and go home and watch the redskins win. Priorities you know!

2 comments:

Julie said...

those are great...and I remember Regis... I love his work and those pics... thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

He is a fantastic photographer! Wow! These are such a treasure. Keep 'em coming. :)