Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reading

 I love to read. Brent doesnt so much and didnt understand when we first got married how I could sit all day and read an entire book.  I haven't been able to sit down and read a book in over a year though.  I have to say I think a great christmas present would be a good book and an afternoon on the couch reading it.  And I'd probably stay up all night finishing it too. 
 The kids love having us read to them too.  Joel has been the one who has sat the longest reading book after book.  In fact right now there are about 20 books piled up next to his bed that we've been reading over and over. 
 
  But now Colin has picked up the reading bug too and it makes me so proud.  He will come home from school and loves reading books by himself.  He loves to read to us and has taken off with his reading.  I love how he will read to Joel and Norah.  His goal is to read a whole chapter book soon.  I hope his love of reading continues. 


No comments: