Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, December 06, 2012

its beginning to look a lot like christmas

 It looks like Christmas in our house.  We put up our fake trees again - but I think I might have found a tree I'm not allergic to.  A friend went and cut hers down in Pungo and I have been to her house twice and not gotten blocked up.  Maybe we'll try that next year.  But it is so much easier for the fake ones - especially our one prelit tree :) 

 The boys have a tree in their room. Colin was upset Joel added "snow" (packing peanuts) onto the tree. 


 I love watching the kids look at the tree.  Norah loves it and is pretty good with them.  Joel has already knocked down one tree when he threw one of his toys in it.  But after his spiderman ornament lost his head he's been much more careful. 

1 comment:

sarahg said...

I bought him a spiderman ornament for christmas. I didn't know he had one already but his one will have a head :)