Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pictures

 A few weeks ago a wonderful friend took some family pictures of us. Elissa is such a dear friend and she did great working with the boys who would rather throw rocks into the little pond and climb trees than smile for a picture.  We haven't had a good family picture since Colin was 18 months old. It was well overdue. Today we got the cd in the mail and since I can't seem to figure out how to post a whole album on facebook here they are(these are the ones she sized for posting)
Since I turned 30 and had another baby its been harder losing the baby weight.  In most pictures lately I really don't like the way I look, but I have to say the picture above of all of us I really really love.  Thank you Elissa for taking some pictures where I like the way I look.  Thank you. 
 Love the expressions on the boys.  And how sweet is Norah's hand on Colin? Love it. 
 Beautiful girl in her great grandma's pearls (Grandma Lois)
 The boys say "this is the life" all the time. 
 Love that this is what really captures our "life" right now
 Daddy's girl

 love this one too
 
 Great picture of my boys.


 Love the expression on Norah's face here.  And also my handsome boys
 Love it.  Absolutely love it. 

 And here's a fun fact: we met at the arboretum that is owned by Virgina Tech in Virginia Beach. So of course it would be an amazingly beautiful place.  

I can't figure out how to make these bigger either.  But love how Joel's personality comes out in these.
 

 My sweet girl.  Such a sweetheart.


  Just love this one of Brent and I.  I don't think we've gotten any of just the two of us since our wedding.  Well overdue.
 Daddy and his boys.  Colin thinks he's funny doing pretty ears on daddy (Thats what Joel always does to us)





Thank you Elissa for giving us some absolutely amazing pictures. 

1 comment:

k.oldt said...

These pics are amazing. What a beautiful family.