Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving.  Yesterday I asked the boys if they could list a few things they were thankful for. They were not prompted at all and just started listing things.  

Colin: "I am thankful for..."
 *My family
*My food
*My aunts and uncles
*Such a great yard I have
*What a great home I have
*My school
*For my brother
*My mom
*My Daddy
*For the baby
*My Leapster
*For holidays
*For friends
*For God and Jesus
*My things
* Legos
*My comfy bed

Joel "I am thankful for..."
* Pick mommy flowers
*My pillow my bed (this one is funny to me because he doesn't sleep in his bed all night - he comes in our room)
*My flowers
*My Ma-ma-maa
*My grandpa
*My Ma-ma-maa (she made it on there a few times)
*My bumblebees

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love it!! sounds like the fellas like to sleep being thankful for comfy beds and pillows. hope they impart that to their baby sister!