Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Homework - take 2

Homework was fun until last week.   Then Colin decided it was anything BUT fun.  "Why do I have to do homework every night?"  He gets a few sheets of homework on Monday and its due back Friday so I had been giving him one a night to work on.  It usually took him 15 minutes to do each sheet. 

Joel LOVES homework time.  I finally got smart and just copied each of Colin's papers so Joel would have the same thing to work on. 
After a few nights of this I got tired of it and waited until Brent came home. 
Brent got Colin moving and finished on his homework for the week. This week I had a talk with Colin and he said he wanted to do all his homework on one night so he wasn't do it every day.  So we sat down and did it all on one night and he was very happy. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can see Brent thinking about all the times that he waited until the morning of or the few minutes before class (or maybe that was during class) to finish his homework. :-)

Julie said...

adorable, Eli doesn't have homework.... hugs and MISS YOU