Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, November 07, 2011

Beautiful Girl

Here is a sweet picture of our beautiful girl.  She cooperated today and we were able to get all her measurements and everything looks good.  I was a little nervous that something might have been wrong. I know if it had been major they wouldn't have waited 2 weeks but there was always that worry in the back of my mind. She's not as active as the boys were at this stage.  But everything looked great and I got to spend another day looking at my baby girl.  And she is definitely still a girl.  I know she'll look completely different with fat on her body but I think she might have the same nose as the boys.  The boys think its hilarious that she drinks her own pee.  Joel and Colin keep asking to look at this picture. It makes it more real to them whats actually in my tummy.  I also can't stop looking at it either.  She's so cute.

2 comments:

sarah said...

sweet girl. she looks like the boys. Can't wait to meet her!

k.oldt said...

she does have their cute little nose, so sweet